Frequently Asked Questions.
What are your Office Hours?
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. If you contact us with a query over the weekend by phone or email, your query will be answered as soon as possible on the following Monday when our office re-opens.
- Payment problems or errors
If you receive a notice after submitting your card details that you need to check your address matches or that the payment has been rejected by your bank, this may be 1 of 2 things:
1. Our payment provider asks your bank to match 3 security points for your payment card used - CV2, Address, and Postcode - the most common problem is a non-match between your billing address you have supplied and the address your payment card is registered to - these must match exactly. This includes details and formatting of the address, so be careful with what line the address details are entered on as well as the order in which the details are listed - flat numbers before or after street numbers etc. If you have two failed transactions in a row because of an address or postcode non-match, any subsequent attempts will automatically fail within that same 24 hour period, but you can make another attempt after that period once you have the correct information. Sometimes it may require you to phone your bank to check how they have your address recorded for your payment card on their records, as this is what your billing address is being matched to.
2. If your payment card is enrolled in a 3D Secure programme such as Visa Verified or Mastercard Secure, this requires another window to open at the end of the payment process for you to enter in a verification code. If this window does not open and you receive an error message, it may be a browser issue or internet security setting that is blocking this verification window from opening. Please try using another browser to access our website or another device to access the internet, and try again.
There is a problem with my delivery
- Where is my order?
Orders placed with standard free delivery are sent using Royal Mail which usually take 3-5 working days but please allow up to two weeks for delivery. Orders placed with Next Day Delivery are sent via a courier service who will only deliver Monday to Friday between 8am - 6pm.
- I haven’t received everything I ordered.
When the order received is incomplete you should contact Freedoms Shop by phone on 020 7685 5977 or email through the 'Contact Us' page or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible after receiving the goods.
Freedoms Shop will dispatch any missing items as soon as possible.
- My order has arrived damaged, what can I do?
In the unlikely circumstance that your order is damaged, or the goods are faulty, you should contact Freedoms Shop by phone on 020 7685 5977 or email through the 'Contact Us' page or email@example.com as soon as possible after receiving the goods.
A full refund will be offered for faulty goods and Freedoms Shop will refund the cost of returning goods or arrange for the goods to be collected.
Returns and refunds
- Can I cancel an order?
Please check your order carefully before giving a final confirmation, as due to the fast turn-around at our warehouse of the orders being picked and despatched, we cannot cancel an order that has already been despatched, if you –
· Choose the wrong product to purchase
· Enter the wrong or incomplete Delivery Address
This is particularly important for orders placed over the weekend when there
is no staff to be contacted about errors made, and the weekend orders are
processed early Monday morning at our warehouse. There is no opportunity to
make item or address changes to orders. Please contact us a soon as possible if you feel an error such as the above has been made to see if we can intercept the parcel at all. If this is not possible, we will advise the next course of action.
Can I return a product or order if I no longer want it?
Yes, providing you contact us within 7 days of receiving your order, by sending us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org or see our 'Contact Us' page to access an email form) and ask to return your item or order. This type of return would be at your own expense, and can only be accepted if the product's packaging has not been opened or tampered with, and is received by us undamaged and unused. Once we receive the returned item(s) we can then process a refund for you if you are eligible.
- How and when will I be re-funded?
When a refund(s) is offered, it can only be made to the card which was used to purchase the original goods. You will receive the refund within 30 days. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Where should I send returned items?
SKU Solutions, National Processing Centre
Europa Business Park
Stratton St Margaret
- Where does Freedoms Shop deliver?
Goods are delivered to UK addresses only (includes Northern Ireland).