Just How Big Are the Pasante Super King Condoms?
8 Sep 2015
We’ve recently had a bumper delivery of the Pasante Super King condoms – and wanted to find out just how big these super-size condoms are. So we gathered together some of the Freedoms Shop’s sharpest scientific minds to conduct an experiment...
Our team of boffins had to travel far and wide to determine the full capacity of the Pasante Super Kings. Please observe the findings of our research below:
First we measured the condoms against our popular Mates King Size condoms – always a hit with the bigger men. As you can see the Super King Size dwarfed the competition, casting its shadow far and wide.
We then made our way to Florence to measure the condom against one of the world’s most famous penises – the one belonging to Michelangelo’s David. Proving far too big for the statue’s penis – we decided to pop it over the top of the 17 foot erection.
Realising that we were only scratching the surface of the capacity of the condom – we then fitted the condom over the London’s Big Ben and the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Both times, the condom managed to stretch itself to the task at hand.
The final task, and the ultimate test for any condom, was how many midget gems we could fit into it without ripping. Having emptied many packets of sugary sweets, we decided to turn this into a bit of a competition!
All you have to do to win a pack of these massive condoms is guess the number of midget gems we managed to fit inside the Pasante Super King size condom in the image above. To enter the competition, simply enter your guess in the comment section below or tweet us @FreedomsShop.
At Freedoms, we cater for all shapes and sizes and understand that everyone is different – if the Super King size is not for you just give us a call, our shop is full of a wide range of condoms and we will be happy to chat to you about alternatives. Visit the shop or call our team on 020 7685 5977.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions are the Competition Rules (‘rules’) and apply exclusively to the Freedoms Super King Condom Competition.
- Freedoms Shop exclusively reserves the exclusive right to alter the rules of the competition or remove the competition with no notice.
- On the occasion a dispute or disagreement arises, Freedoms Shop’s decision and ruling is 100% final.
- Employees of Freedoms Shop or employees of any partner brands or individuals with a direct connection to Freedoms Shop cannot enter the competition. If anyone meeting this description enters the competition, they will be immediately removed and their entry stricken.
- Entrants to the Freedoms Super King Condom Competition confirm that all information submitted is 100% current, complete, true simply by entering.
- Freedoms Shop reserves the right to remove and disqualify entrants they believe have broken any rules of the competition. Freedoms Shop retains complete discretion to make this judgement.
- In the event of a winner being disqualified, Freedoms Shop will subsequently select an alternative winner.
- All entrants in the Freedoms Super King Condom Competition must be aged 18 and over and must be current citizens of the United Kingdom.
- Freedoms Shop will not be held responsible for missed delivery due to if the winner submits any incorrect contact information.
- Entrants are limited to one entry each.
- Competition closing time and date is 5pm on Tuesday 15th September 2015.
- It is sole responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within the specified time frame.
- The prize cannot be transferred for an alternative or cash prize.
- Freedoms Shop does not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss during delivery of the prize.
- The competition is governed by English Law. Disputes will be subject to the courts of England.
- Winning entrants may be asked to partake in promotional activity and Freedoms Shop reserves the right to use the names of winners and their winning entries.
- Entrants can contact Freedoms Shop in relation to the competition by writing to Freedoms Shop, NHS (CNWL), 44 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9HL.
Images sourced via Flickr Creative Commons and Wikimedia Commons. Credit: jerry7171, averain.