- Testing Kits
- About Us
- Sexual Health Advice
- Sign up
- Contact us
29 Oct 2015
If you’re feeling a little naughty this Halloween and don’t fancy an unwanted trick with your treat, the Freedoms Shop has got you covered. We’re giving away a box of spooky Glow in the Dark condoms to one lucky competition winner.
To stand a chance of winning a box of 72 Glow condoms from Pasante, all you have to do is guess how many condoms make up the spooky ghost in the pic above. To enter the competition, simply submit your ghostly guess in the comments section below or tweet us at @FreedomsShop with the #GlowGhostComp and we’ll pick a winner at midnight on Halloween.
Pasante have developed the Glow condoms to add a little extra fun in the bedroom. Shine a bright light on the condom whilst it is in the wrapper for 30 seconds, then pop it on and your penis will be able to light up the night’s sky for the next 15 minutes. But don’t worry, the condoms aren’t just for novelty purposes - even when they’re aglow, they keep you and your partner protected against the transmission of STIs, and pregnancy.
Even if you’re not lucky this time, the Freedoms Shop is full of fantastic condoms manufactured by the world’s best-loved and most-trusted brands. For a full selection of condoms, visit our homepage or call our team on 020 7685 5977.
· These terms and conditions are the Competition Rules (‘rules’) and apply exclusively to the Freedoms Shop Glow in the Dark Condoms competition.
· All entrants in the Freedoms Shop competition must be aged 18 or above and be a current citizen of the United Kingdom.
· The competition is governed by English Law. Disputes will be subject to the courts of England.
· Entrants may only submit one entry each.
· The Freedoms Shop team retain an exclusive right to amend or alter any of the competition rules at any time.
· In the event of any dispute, Freedoms Shop’s decision is final and indisputable.
· No employees of the Freedoms Shop are permitted to enter the competition, nor are any family members of the Freedoms Shop employees. Anybody found breaking these rules will be immediately disqualified from the competition.
· Upon entering the competition, you are confirming that all submitted information is full, correct and current. Any entries found breaking this rule will be disqualified from the competition.
· If Freedoms Shop believe any participants have broken any competition rules, they retain the right to disqualify the guilty parties. Freedoms Shop are then permitted to select a replacement winner at their discretion.
· It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure all delivery details are correct, full and current.
· Competition closing time and date is 31 October 2015 at midnight.
· It is the responsibility of the entrant to collect the prize within the specified timeframe.
· The winning entrant cannot transfer or trade the prize for an alternative or cash equivalent.
· Freedoms Shop cannot accept any responsibility for damage to the prize or loss of the prize during delivery.
· The winning entrant may be asked to partake in promotional or marketing activity. Furthermore, Freedoms Shop retains the right to use the names of winners and their winning entry without further permission.
· Entrants can contact Freedoms Shop in relation to the competition by writing to Freedoms Shop, NHS (CNWL), 44 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9HL.